Read 4:30 is an initiative created by The Light into Darkness “The LID” Foundation to support child literacy by encouraging all students from K-12 to read for at least 30 minutes every day. Some of the great benefits of reading include:
- It helps children develop vital language skills.
- It can expose children to new worlds and enrich their lives.
- It can enhance children’s social skills.
- It helps to Improve a child’s imagination and creativity.
- It can provide children with lots of good, clean fun.
Reading is essential for a successful life. We encourage all children to pick up a book, to exercise and strengthen their brain, to embrace their imagination and creativity, and to enrich their lives in ways the everyone should have an opportunity to.
Back kids in thje most important play they’ll make in their lives – learning to read.