- STEAM Initiatives
- Youth Football Camp
- Work Force Development Camp
- Shark Tank
Health and Wellness
- Health Screenings
- Mobile clinic
- Food Gardens
- Senior Care
- Caretakers Network
- Recognition for families that vocal in the community through volunteerism and advocacy
- Partner with Lions Club to recognize veteran affairs
- Donate resources to local law enforcement, fire department and their families
Quality of Life
- Provide home ownership education for low to moderate income families
- Invest in programming that will aid in addressing barriers to ownership
- Partner with financial lending institutions to provide flexible mortgage products
- Match funds up to $5K for down payment assistance
- Develop green space
- Identify civil servants, active duty and veteran home buyers
“Iron Sharpens Iron” Week
Each year MACCLID host its annual “Iron Sharpens Iron” week of events in Arkansas. During the week of events it opportunity for the organization to provides needed resources for families and communities to thrive.
Registration and information for the weeks events below…
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Read 4:30 is an initiative created by The Light into Darkness “The LID” Foundation to support child literacy by encouraging all students from K-12 to read for at least 30 minutes every day.
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
In 2012, Clinton McDonald set out to impact his community through youth outreach. He set a goal to have an annual youth football camp in an effort to educate young football players and instill positive beliefs and...
This year, MACC-LID saw the need to take football camp to areas outside of central Arkansas. The organization teamed up with McConnell Air Force Base in Wichita, Kansas in an effort to ensure that more...